Sunday, March 20, 2011

My next trip ....Johannesburg and Madagascar

Just back from Trinidad, my company now assign me to another project. This time around, MADAGASCAR. Nope, its not the cartoon, its the real country itself, smack right at the southern east of Africa. Woohoo!, Africa, never been to that region before.

I quickly contacted my travel agency and they book me a flight transiting at Johannesburg, South Africa!  You know, every destination to these far remote countries, I always have the opportunity to have a long transit at these popular cities. The first trip was Paris, the second was London, and this time round. Johannesburg, SA.The place where 2010 FIFA world cup was held. Dang! it was last year.
So here I am again, back to my little travelling blog. Ready to excite you with my interesting travel experience...which is live here from the field

No comments:

Post a Comment