Monday, February 7, 2011

Journey begin

5 Feb may journey to Port of Spain Trinidad begin. In case you are wondering why am  I travelling to this bizzare part of the world, even the country itself many Malaysians have not heard of, well, it's because I have a job workshop I need to conduct to one my company's favourite customer, Digicel.
It started out not-perfect cause thee last 2 days celebrating chinese new year, I ate too much, too carelessly, I felt sick suffering from severe indigestion.Yes, my tummy bloated like i am pregnant, feeling nausea, vomitting but nothing comes out and trying to constipate but nothing comes out either. I am sure you know the feeling.
So travelling to airport with a bloated tummy, my heart was also bloated filled with excitement for the unknown experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment